*WEBINAR* Thriving in the Storm - What Type of Leader are You?
What is it like to be on the other side of you and your leadership?
Too many leaders approach their leadership from either a ‘try hard and hope for the best’ or ‘lead others like I would want to be led’ approach. Unfortunately, accidental leadership isn’t a strategy, and leading others based on our own preferences guarantees we will get it wrong at least half of the time. Effective leaders know themselves well enough to lead themselves ahead of leading others.
Join us for this special "Thriving in the Storm" webinar focused on helping you and your team come out of the COVID-19 season stronger & healthier, not atrophied & lazy.
Brought to you by GiANT + Athens Area Chamber of Commerce
- Why information transfer, while important, is not enough.
- Where most leadership development falls short and how you can avoid the same mistake.
- We’re not always the best judge of what it’s like to be on the other side of us!
- Leading is a balancing act between bringing appropriate & effective support & challenge with those you lead.
- The dangers of bringing support without challenge and vice versa.
- The four distinct types of leaders and which characterizes you without intentionality.
- The accompanying cultures that are inadvertently created by each type of leader.
- How others experience us in all circles of influence.
- How to intentionally engage those you lead to lead yourself out of your default.
- Learn two tools that will help you understand how those you work & live with experience you on a regular basis.
- Learn where you default to (& how not to stay there).
- Learn how to regularly stay in touch with your tendencies in order to be a better leader moving forward.