Athens Technical College - Forklift Certification - October 9 and November 30
The Forklift Operator Safety course covers safety requirements relating to the design, maintenance and safe use of forklifts. It is design to help the student earn to properly recognize and avoid hazards associated with forklift operations. Students will learn safety precautions associated with forklift operations and demonstrate proper handling and operations of a forklift as required by OSHA 1910:178.
Classes are CDC/DPH compliant with your safety in mind!
- Equipment Description
- Pre-Operational Check
- Operation of a Sit-Down Forklift
- Operation of a Forklift
- Handling and Stacking Procedures
- Loading and Unloading Trailers
- Liquid Propane (LP) Forklifts
- Battery Powered Forklifts
- Gasoline and Diesel Powered Forklifts
Chastain & Associates
University of Georgia
Johnson & Johnson
Friends of the Chamber